Family Chef Talk Forum banner
  • Welcome, guest! Are you ready to join the discussion? Click here!
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Administrator
6 Posts

· Founding Member
391 Posts
I love that handle; going to pick one up for that price.
Find a real screwdriver to tighten the handle screws. It is nice of them to provide one but you will never get the torque you need using it.

Been using it about 2 weeks and still loving it.

· Founding Member
391 Posts
She may find those a bit harder to ruin that the teflon guys. If she manages to scratch off the seasoning you can redo it with oil. I never enjoyed mine until the teflon flaked off and I seasoned it.

· Founding Member
184 Posts
I love that handle; going to pick one up for that price.
In the title it says the handle is oven safe. But in the handle description it says nothing about this. Now do you need an oven safe handle for an 8" omelet pan? Most likely not. But oven safe handles in many cases are an indication of a better product.
The price is right though. Perfect pan to throw away when it wears out.

Find a real screwdriver to tighten the handle screws. It is nice of them to provide one but you will never get the torque you need using it.

Been using it about 2 weeks and still loving it.
Handle screws? Buy riveted handles and never have to tighten anything. Another indication of subpar cookware. But if its non stick you can toss it when it wears out anyway.

· Founding Member
391 Posts
Been using it for a few weeks now and still satisfied. The pan sides are a little to steep to allow for a proper egg flip but I don't flip in the pan anyway. Three eggs or a 3 egg omlet is the practical limit for this pan size.

I venture a guess that the detached handle is for a shipping cost reduction. It has not been a problem.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts